Heaodol replied

295 weeks ago

The Accidental Spy Movie In Tamil Dubbed Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Internationally-acclaimed star Jackie Chan is Bei, a less-than-successful exercise equipment salesman who yearns for excitement in his life. One day, Bei follows his instincts and trails two-suspicious-looking men into action and foils their plans. The resulting publicity from Bei's heroism brings him to the attention of a private investigator who informs him that he is actually the long-lost son of a wealthy businessman. Hoping to reunite with his true family, Bei travels to Korea where his father lies dying. Bei finds, to his astonishment, that both his parents lived the life he has longed for himself: they were both professional spies. Drawn into a dangerous game of cat and mouse where no one can be trusted, Bei travels to Turkey, where soon it's up to him to track down a new, highly addictive narcotic before it ends up in the hands of evil drug lords.
This action movie unfolds with the story of Bei, a salesman at a workout equipment store, who harbors dreams of adventures. It all starts when on one normal dull day, Bei follows his instincts to trail two suspicious looking men into an alley. When he realizes that these men are robbing a jewelry store, he jumps into action to foil their plans. Soon after Bei meets Liu, a private investigator who convinces Bei that he may be the long-lost son of a rich Korean businessman. In no time, Bei is on his way to fulfill his dreams of adventure and fortune traveling to Korea and even exotic Turkey. As Bei is drawn deeper into the game of cat and mouse, he realizes he has become the key to locating a new, highly addictive narcotic. With an assortment of characters fighting him along the way, will Bei succeed in finding the drug himself?
I didn't expect too much from this movie but I was really thunderstruck. It's maybe the greatest Hong Kong movie since Who Am I (and I think it's even a bit better). The plot is quite elaborate and interesting and we can expect really good acting. The movie is more aimed at acting and drama than at action. This can be disappointing for some hardcore action fans but I see it as a good step. Jackie was almost fifty when filming this movie and I don't think he wants to kick baddies' heads till the end of his very long career. The movie is quite serious and emotional, so the funny moments (there are a few) are in my opinion out of place and don't fit in the dark plot very much. They are really FUNNY (f.e. the naked fight in the market place) and they would be great in any other Jackie's movie, but not in this one. There are about four or five fight scenes in this film, quite short, but absolutely great- especially the one in the spa-place. The only scene that felt to me quite unnecessary was the final rescue-from-truck part - it looks like an extract from the worst American B-movies. But in general this movie is one of the greatest in Jackie's career.
This has ultimately HYPER-DIFFERENT style to a film featuring Jackie Chan, (not that that's a bad thing). It is MUCH more serious (minus an actin sequence near the middle of the picture), but its an interesting change of pace for a Chan film. It has for most of the interiors, a kind of cool/modern 'blue' look to the lighting, in turn, making it seem a little darker than his other movies. Darker not only in color, but in story. I personally felt this has the best STORY of his Hong Kong films. Over all, i was plesently surprised by its style change. But those expecting traditional Jackie Chan fare will be both shocked, and pleased. Shocked for the lack of over-all humor, but still pleased by the amount of action in the picture. Despite his aging, Chan still manages to pull off some awesome stunts.

The International Version of this Jackie Chan movie is severely shorter than the Hong Kong Version. This International Version is one of several released versions that can be fairly called artistic failures, because of poor choice of cuts and sometimes very rough ones, even in good scenes. More than that, dialog is often distorted, and sometimes it is overshadowed by simultaneous sounds that are wrong for the moment.<br/><br/>An even longer cut than the Hong Kong Version is available, the so-called Malaysian Extended Version
a5c7b9f00b
The Clean Up Man movie in hindi hd free downloaddownload full movie Awakening of Twin Blades in hindiFly full movie hd 1080pIndependence Day full movie download mp4Baltimore Finals Part 2 720p moviesThe Morning Run full movie in hindi free downloadThe Judas Wolf full movie hd downloadPoint Zero download movie freetamil movie The Gambler from Natchez free downloadDownload Megazone 23 full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4
Please log in to post a reply.